Sunday, July 13, 2008

Isaac = "Laughter" and Sometimes Not!

Yes, I love the feeling of laughter! I love laughing children and I strive to let their personality explode, even though they are sometimes afraid of the lens, or me....By the end of the session though, I have hoped to make a friend and here is my friend Isaac.



Love this picture above as Mom and Dad are watching their little boy grow up and do new things! How exciting it is to be this age and even more exciting to be able to watch them experience the things we used to do!





Above, is Isaac as he usually looks to his Mom and Dad! One of my favorite perspectives from a child to their parents looking back at them!



Breathtaking portraits above and below. Isaac laughing above, as the scriptures of Abraham and Sarah writes, and then Isaac serious, as sometimes we are in life....