Monday, May 11, 2009

Randomness....

If you are looking for great wedding tips, The Knot is on facebook! They have great discussions about favors, cakes, wedding dance songs and more. A VERY EASY READ with Great Ideas!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467337774&ref=profile#/pages/The-Knot
/27221929013

For some cute clothing for Children about 5 years and under visit www.teacollection.com Bold colors for AWESOME Photos!

One of my all time favorite place for kids of any age and is a pure classic jcrew www.jcrew.com Now endorsed by the Obama's, too! I love their everyday dress line for girls! Very Chick and Hip and BLASTING with color! For the boys, I love their spring line suggestions!

Spring is here! So go grab some FAB clothing for the kids, and book a lifestyle portrait session with me! I PROMISE to HAVE FUN!