Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Victoria + Travis = Engaged!

I am always smitten to couples in love, but I have to say, there is just something special about Travis and Victoria. Photographing these two, I felt like I knew them for a long time. Especially Victoria. Something about the way she looked into the camera, her appreciation to art and photography. These two are young, but I just know they are going to take their talents and aspire to be big! So many creative ideas they have, I can't wait to see how they blossom, and I know it will be together, through life! Meet Victoria and Travis......I love the way they love each other.........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Video/Slide show can be found here. If it stops on you, pause it, let the grey line run completely through and start it again! Enjoy! I love this! :)