Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Las Vegas and WPPI Pictures

Here are a few pics from my Wedding Portrait Photographers International event recently.....All these were taken with my point and shoot, the canon G9.

Photobucket

I stayed at "The Signature of MGM" which is right beside the MGM Grand, where the conference was held. Here are the signature lions of MGM....


Photobucket

The next two were taken at M&M world. My Ean would have loved it here....4 stories of nothing but M&M memorabilia!

Photobucket

Baby, you can drive my car......

Photobucket

And for my Mica, I had to walk down to the Hard Rock Cafe and get her some guitar souvenirs! This picture Rocks!

Photobucket

Let me just say, this conference was AMAZING and I AM SO SIKED to photograph all of you this year.........The things I learned, the products to offer, just WOW.....JUST WOW.....