Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cut-Offs

Well Saturday the 19th of December is just 5 days away from Christmas. I do have three photo shoots scheduled for tomorrow, we'll see what the weather brings! My last day to take orders for prints was today. If it is a HUGE emergency, call me, I'll see what I can do, but lately, Fed EX or UPs has hired outside contractors that cant even seem to find my house, where packages get delivered daily. If I don't answer your call, PLEASE leave a message. My goal is Saturday evening I revert to M-O-M and to take care of my family. There has to be a balance, so I am going to refresh and renew, and begin to embrace the true meaning of Christmas. I will start back after January with SO MANY NEW THINGS TO COME! Truly, I am EXCITED ABOUT 2010! NEW NEW NEW THINGS TO COME!

Call me, but only if you have to....I will still love to get your call and make your Christmas too!