Monday, April 20, 2009

Brittney and Joe!

What a beautiful day it was on Saturday to get married! As Brittney and Joe venture off to Key West, I want to give a glimpse into their day.

Brittney's dress was just stunning and I love the architecture to enhance it...

Photobucket

Just beautiful under her blusher. I love when brides wear this as the trend has been to do away from it. It is old fashioned and a classic.

Photobucket

Meet the groom, Joe. I love your personality Joe! Brittney, you got a very kind man who loves you soo soo much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This church is gorgeous with the golden tones from the lighting accenting the beauty of the ornate...

Photobucket

I love the fun nature Brittney's friends have with each other....So Fun!

Photobucket

And my favorite photo of the day......True Emotions!

Photobucket