Friday, November 7, 2008

Frivolous Friday!

Thank you all for being patient with me to work up your photos. I penciled so many in when the weather was nice and leaves just perfect and am now just getting caught up! Please know I will contact you when yours are up with a login.

Tomorrow, my daughter will play in the final round of the Kohl's Cup Soccer Tournament, so I wish her and her team LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK! If they win, they will play again on Sunday. There is just so much excitement with these girls and the parents too! Cheer on the Central Mounties!

After the game, I will photograph a wedding in Philippi and looking forward to a country setting!

Last night, when Mica had soccer practice, I ran home and grabbed my camera. Sometimes I photograph so many people, I forget that I want fall pictures of my kids tooo! Here is Ean, my toughest subject. What I am not showing you are the ones with pudge nosed faces, him surfing and extremely fighting with me. Oh well.....I may just make him go out agian until we get many, but for now, here is one......



Another thought: I was in Wal Mart the other day and could not beleive my ears with Christmas music playing. If you are wanting holiday pictures and want them guaranteed by Christmas, you must book an appointment by November 29th! I am planning a new and fresh Chrismas look with new backdrops!